Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Izzy-Bitz : "Of course I drive a stick!" cross stitch pattern by StitchyFish Designs






We all seem to have that one fiesty little person in our lives, for my husband ~
I am his fiesty-pants.
For me...I have my little 3 yr old grand daughter Izzy, who has inheirited all of her Nana's fiestyness!
Izzy gave plenty of inspiration for my new line aptly named Izzy-Bitz, and for the first design in the series called "Of course I can drive a Stick!" (I love the expression on Miss Kitty--look out! lol)
A cute little design reminding those who need reminding...never underestimate the fiesty one!



Choose Delivery Method





.
A NOTE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE

1) Please wait to be directed to the link for your pattern when your purchase through Paypal is completed.

2) Because we are dealing with the 'wonders' of technology we sometimes experience a little glitch. 
If you have any difficulties simply message me to solve your problem quickly!


or

IamstitchyFish@gmail.com


Here is an example of what a pdf instant download pattern looks like.
Number of pages varies per pattern.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment