Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"Tonight We Dance" - StitchyFish Designs Halloween Cross Stitch Pattern




Our jolly skeleton can't wait for his favorite holiday when he can really let loose and kick up his heels. "Tonight We Dance" is a whimsical cross stitch pattern by StitchyFish Designs that will add a little humor to your Halloween decor this year!






Delivery Method



.
A NOTE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE

1) Please wait to be directed to the link for your pattern when your purchase through Paypal is completed.

2) Because we are dealing with the 'wonders' of technology we sometimes experience a little glitch. 
If you have any difficulties simply message me to solve your problem quickly!


or

IamstitchyFish@gmail.com


Here is an example of what a pdf instant download pattern looks like.
Number of pages varies per pattern.










.

5 comments:

  1. This pattern was so cute. I had to buy it the minute I saw it. Instant download, instant happy! Easy to read and great Custer service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be "great customer service".

      Delete
    2. Should be "great customer service".

      Delete
    3. Oh, thank you for such a nice comment. Just let me know if I can help you in any way.

      Delete
    4. Oh, thank you for such a nice comment. Just let me know if I can help you in any way.

      Delete